“The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and archiving our mark.” -Michelangelo
I am Fan Shi, a New York city based digital advertising professional.
I received a Master of Fine Arts in Design and Technology from Parson School of Design, proficient with the following software and technologies:
- Design and Photography: Photoshop, LightRoom, Illustrator, InDesign
- Digital Advertising: Display (Rich Media, Dynamic Creative Targeting and Optimization), Mobile (HTML5), Search Engine Marketing (Organic Search, Paid Search, Local Search)
- Video: After Effects, Final Cut Pro, VAST, VPAID
- Others: Pro Tools, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Maya, WordPress
I currently work as a senior manager, client service at the headquarter of MediaMind. The clients include
- Advertiser: Microsoft, Campbell’s, Chervon, H&M, HBO, Zipcar, Lexus, Quiznos, Re/Max, Samsung, Sony, Xerox, Citibank, Playtex, Bloomberg, Cartier, Fedex, LG, AT&T, Chanel Advertising Campaign Portfolio
- Media agencies: Mindshare, Mediacom, Mediavest, MEC, Carat, Universal McCann, Optimedia, Ogilvy, OMD
- Creative agencies: JWT, Publicis Modem, Grey, G2, McGarry Bowen, TAG worldwide, BBDO, DDB
- Publishers: MSN, Yahoo, AOL, Time, NY Times, CondéNet, ESPN
Having worked at a global company like MediaMind I had the advantage of working with teams from 37 countries and the privilege to learn different culture/management styles.
Travel is one of my biggest passions. Intrigued by the world’s diverse cultures and excited about the opportunity to experience different geographical locations, I have made footprints in 5 continents, 22 countries, 147 cities – and counting. The experience opens my eyes to the world and teaches me to welcome new challenges.
The journey is continuing.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/outofexp/public_html/wp-content/themes/invictus/doitmax_fw/max_posts.php on line 141